Your safety has always been and continues to be incredibly important to me. I want to share some new precautions I will be taking moving forward to protect you and myself.
- Consultations will be conducted over the phone, by email or via a virtual platform such as Zoom or FaceTime whenever possible.
- I will be wearing a mask and gloves for drop off, pick-up and delivery services.
- I will be wearing a mask, gloves and a face shield while washing your wig or hairpiece.
- All wigs and hairpieces will be washed immediately when I receive them before any service is done to them. This wash is free of charge.
- I will wear a mask while conducting all services.
- My canvas blocks will be wrapped in new plastic wrap for each service. This is to protect your wig and my block.
- I will be giving serviced wigs and hairpieces back in Travel Bins. These bins are free of charge the first time. I ask that when you return for service that you bring the wig or hairpiece back in the bin. This bin enables both of us to clean the bin upon bringing it into our personal space. Additional bins will be charged a replacement fee.
Precautions that will remain the same:
- All tools and linens used for services with be disinfected between each service.
- All surfaces surrounding my washing area as well as the service area will be disinfected between each service.
- A record for each client and services will be taken.
Expectations for client’s during in person appointments:
- Masks are required to be worn during the appointment. If you don’t have one, I can loan you a clean one to use during the appointment.
- You will be asked to wash your hands or use hand sanitizer when you come inside.
- Please consider bringing your wig in a container that can be easily wiped down.
Please reach out and let me know if you have any questions or concerns. I would be happy to discuss them with you. My priority is your safety and to make you feel as comfortable as possible.